Why not make some custom crayons to use at home, for a friend or to add as party favors in your birthday gift bags?
What you need:
1. Old, broken crayons
2. Silicone muffin molds (any shape will work fine)
3. A baking tray to set the muffins on
4. A preheated oven set to about 170 degrees Celsius
1. Peel the paper off of your crayons.
2. Place the broken crayon pieces into the silicone muffin molds.
3. Place the muffin molds on the baking tray and place the tray into your preheated oven. Allow them to “bake” for about 15 minutes.
4. Take the molds out of the oven and allow them to cool for about an hour.
5. Pop the crayons out of the molds and put them to paper!